Friday, March 26, 2010

More shots of Borinquen and cleaning up






You gotta love having essentially the entire beach to yourself. I throw in the "eventually" as Leslie was treated to a heavy-set, middle-aged man with a wicked farmer's tan parading back in forth in front of her on the beach. Wouldn't have been such a big deal, had he not been wearing a thong. Some things just shouldn't be done. I would have taken a picture for your viewing pleasure but my camera is JUST back from the repair shop, and I see no reason to send it back there.

I love the picture I posted earlier of Steve trying to pour the water out of his dive booties while still wearing them, standing on the beach... The last picture here is his payback to me. I decided I couldn't start cleaning the dive gear until my plants had gotten a drink; Steve thought that the sandy booties with the skirt were a nice touch. I have to say, it is a look.

Maybe the thong wasn't so bad after all.

No comments: