Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Busy couple of days!

 
 
 
It's been really crazy this week - I can't believe it's already Wednesday! Monday, Steve came home at lunch and we left to go to a Dr. appointment for him in Mayaguez. That effectively killed Monday. Tuesday, Leslie called me, wanting to make a trek to Mayaguez herself, and I wasn't about to turn down a Marshall's run with a girlfriend. And, now it's Wednesday and I'm just now starting to catch up! Steve came home for lunch today and instead of going to the gym, we decided to swim through lunch at the pool. I just realized that I don't think I've posted any pictures of the pool on the blog yet. It's really a great swimming pool. It was packed out today because the Boys and Girls Club happened to come by, but it's not uncommon to go and find only 2 other people in the water. In the winter months when school's in session, I can delightfully have the entire pool to myself. Bliss!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: