Monday, May 10, 2010

Sunday Diving

 
 
 
 
First picture is what an underwater grin looks like! I never get tired of parking on my knees in front of some of these walls and just watching to see what swims in and out of the coral.

Next picture is of me getting ready to go in one of the caves I especially like. The camera was fogging pretty badly, but I think the ghosting makes a kind of cool effect.

Next two are just swimming. I've really been working on trying to get good control over my buoyancy, something I've always fought. I'm happy that I'm making progress, and in both of these pictures, I managed to stay planed out effortlessly. This is also the reason why unfortunately, 98% of the dive pictures are of me... Steve's been keeping the camera most of the time so it's one less piece of equipment I'm fighting - at least until I get my BC, weights, and breath control back to being second nature.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: